Salon Safety Procedures
During the Covid-19 pandemic we have established safety measures and procedural changes to reduce the rick of spreading the disease and to make your visit to the salon as safe as possible. Before visiting one of our salons please familiarise yourself with the current safety procedures below.
- – There will be a hand-sanitiser station on entry
- – Visible floor markings, reception screens and prominent signage
- – Hairstylists will wear a visor and face mask throughout your hairdressing services
- – We will be maintaining physical distancing by using only a limited amount of styling stations and back washes
- – Opening times and stylist shifts will be adapted so we will be able to limit the amount of people in our salons at any one time
- – All communication with stylists will be done via the mirror to avoid face-to-face communication
- – Frequent surface cleaning, including disinfecting chairs and styling stations after each use
- – Disinfecting hairdressing tools before and after use
- – Using disposable towels
- – Using disposable gowns
- – Hand washing and hand-sanitising protocols
- – Stylists and apprentices to wear PPE where close proximity cannot be avoided
- – Toilets will be available and regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Procedures for clients
We also would like to request you to make some adjustments during your visit
- – We may ask you to wait outside until the time of your appointment so that we can maintain physical distancing in the waiting area
- – Waiting areas are much reduced, please do not bring anyone with you (with the exception of carers and parents of children with appointments)
- – We will temporarily cease the serving of refreshments, please bring a water bottle or a take-away drink with you
- – Please bring as few personal items as possible, such as coats or shopping bags
- – You are required to wear a mask when you visit the salon and for the duration of your appointment
- – You will receive a text from us prior to your appointment confirming the date and time as well giving out important Health & Safety information in relation to your visit
During these unprecedented times, the protection and well-being of our employees and our clients is paramount and we will continue to assess things and make any necessary changes as and when needed.
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
To view our risk assessment please follow this link.